Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week 5 : Thing #12

What did I do wrong here ? I selected 5 excellent websites for preschool storytime plans. I put the URL's in the correct box on the Rollyo page. I THOUGHT I copied and pasted to put the little Rollyo search box on my blog, but I guess I messed up. I am a bit frustrated. This took a lot of time, and I still didn't get it right. I need HELP ! TRINA IS MY SUPER HERO ! SHE SAVED ME ! Here is my Rollyo Search box. Thank you Trina Richbourg. Now, I need to fine tune this search box. It is supposed to be searching specific websites that I assigned to it, but it is not doing that... hmmm.. back to the Rollyo homepage to see what I can do to fix this without ruining what has been accomplished so far. I think I see the problem. Rollyo provides you with a "starter kit" of sites to search. I do not want these "starter kit sites" and I can't turn them off. I need help again. My brain is just not trained to manipulate stuff in a digital based environment.

1 comment:

Leftover Whimsy said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure why it's not working. It's a great idea to use Rollyo for storytime ideas! Ijust made another search box with your idea.

Can you click on "Edit this searchroll" on the right side of your search results and make the changes you want to make?