Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Week # 6 # 13 del.icio.us

Today I managed to create a del.icio.us account all by myself. I am just pleased and relieved that I was able to accomplish this without any assistance. I do all the Learning 2.0 exercises at home because I do not have time at work and I need complete uninterrupted SILENCE ! when I do this new stuff. Anyhow, now I will start exploring del.icio.us to see what powers it possesses. I have now a written list of user names and passwords ( all different, it seems ) to all these new accounts I have established. I keep this list at hand, because I will never be able to remember all the passwords. If I lose this list, I am doomed ! I sort of jumped ahead and established my LibraryThing account. I love LibraryThing because I love books. I could spend hours there.


Part II : I like del.icious because my special bookmarks are always there no matter where I may be. I just have to remember my username and password and then I can access my del.i.cio.us account.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I hope you are still remembering your password! Del.icio.us is pretty useful; I like having my bookmarks handy too.