Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week 2

Lifelong Learning Habits :

"View problems as challenges "

As I have matured in my profession, I have learned to view problems as challenges. Early on in my career I did tend to panic or see a problem as a roadblock, but now, after encountering many problems throughout the years, I do not mind taking on a problem, analyzing it , and exploring creative solutions . To me, a " problem" is a puzzle to be solved. Today, I do not mind taking on a challenge.

"Use technology to your advantage"

I am still not comfortable with technology . I use it at work. I use it for communication ( although I still prefer to sit down with a good pen and paper for letter writing ), however, I find a lot of technology not intuitive and frustrating. I suppose I need to work on this. I will strive to use technology to my advantage at work ; however, I will not be lured into the addictive , often non productive aspects of technology ( spending hours of precious life time on the Internet ). There is a wonderful, real, natural life to be lived away from the virtual life of cyberspace.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

You're doing a great job with your blog posts. You're not required to reveal anything about yourself, such as your name. We hope you enjoy exploring the new technologies.